CALL FOR ENTRIES
Eyes On: Abstracts & Eyes On: Landscapes
1. Eligibility: This call for entries is open internationally and to all levels, ages, media and styles of visual artists - painting, photography, drawing, digital, sculpture, etc. Sorry, but video productions are not eligible.
2. Definition: The terms “Abstracts” and “Landscapes” are open to the artist's interpretation.
3. Entry Fees: The entry fee is $25.00 for the first image and $15.00 for each additional image, payable through PayPal. Entry fees are non-refundable.
4. Submissions: All images must be submitted in digital form through email. All images must be high quality, in RGB Mode, TIFF or JPEG format, 72 dpi and smaller than 2MB. Each image must be labeled with the artist’s last name, first name and title of the entry (for example, Jones Robert My Work.TIFF).
5. Deadline: The entry deadline is December 19, 2011. Entries must be submitted via email by this date.
6. Selection Process: The editorial staff of Blaze Hill Press will review and judge all submissions. Art will be selected on the basis of general quality as well as suitability for the publication. We look for excellence and originality in a variety of styles. Artists will be notified of selection via e-mail in early 2012. Artists selected for inclusion will be asked to submit a 9" x 12" TIFF file (RGB Mode, 300 dpi), and will be asked to provide information about their artwork or themselves.
7. Artists’ Copyright: All images submitted remain the sole property of the artist. By submitting images, the artist grants Blaze Hill Press the right to use any such image for purposes of marketing and promotion.
8. Complimentary Copies. Each participant in an Eyes On book will receive a complimentary copy of the book in which their art is published.